Laurent de la Brosse
Founding Partner · Public business law – Complex structures
Member of the Paris Bar since 1999, Laurent de La Brosse co-founded Oyat in 2022.
Laurent has previously been a partner at Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats within the public business law department since 2007.
Laurent’s practice focuses on public economic law, public contracts (complex arrangements), particularly in the mobility and energy sectors, public real estate (development operations), environmental law and classified facilities.
He advises both public and private clients, in both advisory and litigation matters (including judicial mediation, conciliation and settlement).
His oyat is in the Payré estuary.
- University of Versailles – Saint Quentin, Master’s degree in public law
- University of Panthéon-Assas Paris II – Post graduate degree (DEA) in internal public law
- Lecturer in Master in environmental law, safety and quality of companies at the University of Versailles – Saint Quentin where he teaches environmental law (feedback)
- Training modules and seminars for the agents of the Court of Auditors and the Regional Chambers of Auditors on the terms and conditions for concluding partnership agreements (feedback and points of vigilance)
- Speaker on seminars organized by the Ecole des Ponts on the theme, Conducting a property development: complex projects
- Speaker on seminars organized by the Ecole des Ponts on the theme, Managing railway tenders in the context of the opening to competition
- Member of the Cercle Vendéen (association of entrepreneurs)
RANKINGS & AWARDS
- Public Law
- Real Estate Law
- Administrative and public law
‘Laurent de la Brosse and his associates were totally able to meet our needs. Their multidisciplinary approach and their advice have enabled the establishment to come out “victorious” in many contentious situations, by providing great availability, professional experience and collaboration in complete transparency and frankness.’
‘Laurent de la Brosse is competent, attentive and available.’
/ Public Law
- Administrative contracts and related litigation / Highly recommended
- Land management / Highly recommended
- Local authority & mixed economy / Excellent
- Market regulation / Recommended
- PPP contracts: mid-cap structuring / Excellent
- Public domain / Highly recommended
- Urban planning / Highly recommended
/ Energy & Environment
- Classified installations for environmental protection, polluted sites and soil, industrial wastelands / Recommended
- Environmental litigation / Highly recommended
- Renewable energy law / Highly recommended
- Waste management law / Highly recommended
/ Promotion & Construction
- Advising and contracts (markets and construction) / Highly recommended
- Real estate development / Highly recommended
- Construction litigation (including insurance) / Highly recommended
- Public Law / 4 stars
- Project development, Real estate acquisitions / Notable Practitioner
Who’s Who Legal 2022-2023
- Transport – Space & Satellites 2023 / Global Leader