With a very good knowledge of the digital sector and the legal specificities of distance selling, aware of the need for increased security of transactions and able to understand the role and actions of all intermediaries involved in this great digital chain in order to define the responsibilities of each one, the Oyat team has been following for a long time the regulatory developments and practices of this booming sector in order to efficiently assist its clients who wish to develop on the internet or on the networks, whether for BtoB, BtoC or BtoBtoC activities.
Both in advising and in litigation, the Oyat team knows how to act pragmatically and efficiently. As the development of companies on the internet is international, the team has developed several partnerships with foreign firms to support its clients when they need to ensure the legality of their activities in several foreign countries. Thus the Oyat team can:
- negotiate contracts to develop e-commerce platforms or mobile applications
- draft the terms and conditions, legal notices and privacy charters
- negotiate contracts with payment providers and implement tools to secure transactions
- validate customer journeys in order to comply with regulations (distance selling, consumer law, etc.)
- manage the liability issues of the various intermediaries
- validate the cookies policy
- manage issues related to advertising space on the sites or applications
- audit the legal compliance of sites
Oyat can also help in case of fake news circulating on the networks and damaging the reputation of companies, to stop the marketing of products on the Internet in violation of contractual agreements or competition rules.
internet platforms, mobile applications, social networks, terms and conditions, marketplaces, payment security, e-commerce, liability, cookies, site audit