Lawyer - Counsel · Digital and innovation - Personal data
Charlotte has been a lawyer since 2005. She was first registered with the Paris Bar and then with the Bordeaux Bar.
Prior to joining Oyat in 2022, Charlotte has worked at LWA for 17 years.
Charlotte deals with on all types of cases related to new technologies and has developed a recognized experience in personal data law. Charlotte assists public and private operators in implementing the obligations of the 1978 Data Protection Act and the GDPR (drafting of privacy policies/charters, assessment of technological projects, asset transfers, outsourcing, crisis management in case of data breach, assistance in relations with the CNIL, appointment of DPO, development of an GDPR compliance plan…). She also assists them in litigation or pre-litigation before the CNIL (on-site inspections, formal notices, sanction procedures initiated by the restricted formation).
Charlotte is also data protection officer (DPO) of Oyat. She holds a certification as DPO by AFNOR.
With a space law degree and a training at the European Space Agency, Charlotte has also developed significant experience in space law, particularly in the field of telecommunications.
Her oyat is on Erretegia beach in Bidart.
- University of Sceaux Paris XI – Post graduate degree (DESS) in space and telecommunications law (information society law)
- University of Versailles – Saint Quentin – Post graduate degree (DEA) in International and European Law
- University of Tours – Master’s Degree in European Law
- Lecturer in personal data law, at HEAD school, Master in digital law and intellectual property
- Lecturer in personal data law for the initial and continuing education of lawyers, Aliénor Law School, Bordeaux
- Member of the AFCDP
- Member of the AFDIT